Wednesday, March 29, 2006

To Do List

Today:
1) Stop wasting time.
2) Do Latin homework
3) Eat something that resembles lunch
4) Go to Latin class and pretend like I know what I'm doing
5) Paint flats for A Midsummer's Night Dream.
6) Study for poli sci midterm.
7) Study for a Latin test.
8) Write an English paper proposal.
9) Convince my boyfriend to take care of his stupid pink eye.

Thursday:
1) Study for poli sci while looking like I'm taking theology notes.
2) Study for poli sci instead of taking a nap.
3) Take the freaking poli sci midterm.
4) Hand in the paper proposal.
5) Somehow still be sane by the time I get to metaphysics.
6) Study for Latin. All night.

Friday:
1) Study for Latin some more. (I must get an A on this test!)
2) Take the dreaded Latin test.
3) Unwind for about five minutes.
4) Start shooting my movie.
5) Possibly be dealing with pink eye if #9 on today didn't work.

Saturday:
1) Cut hair.
2) Shoot more scenes.
3) Go to Mystery Dinner Theater.
4) Read The Inferno.

Sunday:
1) Mass.
2) Latin homework!
3) Begin hell week for A Midsummer's Night Dream.

N.B. This is all pre hell week stress!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Constancia said...

I am totally feeling you HELL WEEK torture!! I am in the middle of hell week! Last thursday = 4 hour practice, last friday = 4 hour practice, today (saturday) = 6 hour practice, tommorow = a day off!!!! CRAZY! Monday - Wednesday = 6 hour practice every night! Thursday = GO!!
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!! Plus school, work and work study - I am gonna go crazy!
We can both say prayers that neither of us go insane, although it is most likely too late for both of us!!
God Bless, Lots of Love!
Mags
PS - you NEVER called! *sad, pouty, angry face*

12:23 AM  
Blogger Meche said...

OMG! Hell week for me as well! Maggie and I are in the same situation. I had a speech to write but because of play practice, I didn't get it done until 11:30 this morning... I gave the speech in my 1:00 class. Oh, and I didn't actually talk to people for my sources... I just listed them and didn't give any direct quotes :S
I hope you're play goes well! It's coming together for us.
God bless!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home