Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Life Keeps Going

I just wrote my last paper of the semester. Whew. I'm so glad it's done. I've decided that if I ever, EVER want to make another movie, (espeically during school) I want someone to physically tie me down and reminde me about the one I'm working on now. I shouldn't complain. We got three scenes shot in 2 hours. And Greg, one of the most wonderful people in the WORLD, came to the shoot instead of going to work. Greg, I cannot even being to say how much I love you!!! (That is, in the way a director loves her actors who are willing to sacrifce for her movie.) :) He and Liz were totally awesome. And they rocked. And I used about 500 feet of extension cord, because someone *cough, cough* Masons, lost the battery! Grumble cakes. Anyway, it went well. That it did. I mostly just want to go back to the beach. Forever. Well, maybe just until the world ends or I die. One of the two. I am so living at the beach when I grow up. I'm really hungry and it's 11:30 pm and formal is this Saturday. No eating for me. :( But I'm really hungry. You know what, I think I'll go to bed. I'm probably more tired than anything. Good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger White Phantom said...

So I'm commenting on my own post. . . Sad.

Anyway, I just realized that I can say how much I love Greg. It was actually decided during the play that I loved:
1) God
2) My mom
3) Liz's mom
4) Greg
5) Joe P
6) My determinate demensions
7) Dippy

Yup, that's about how it goes.
Now good night.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Constancia said...

Hobbit!! guess what, I am officially DONE with school this year! :D:D:D:D its amazing and tonight we are celebrating...
also did you know that when you feel hungry you are usually just thursty and if you drink a glass of water you will feel satisfied! fun and random facts are the best!
see you soon, love you lots and good luck with finals!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Constancia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home