Sunday, May 07, 2006

I Lost My Sidebar

Seriously, I don't know what happened to it. Have you seen my sidebar? You're not my sidebar, you're a snort!

Anyway, so I watched the Kentucky Derby the other day. Like, uh, yesterday. Can you say "freaking awesome horse!"? I hope you can, because that's what you'd need to say if you were talking about Barbaro. Talk about WOW! He wond by 6 1/2 lengths, staying no less than second throughout the whole race. Totally awesome. It went a little something like this.
Barbaro Finished: 1st by 6 1/2 lengths
Bluegrass Cat Finished: 2nd beaten 6 1/2 lengths
Steppenwolfer Finished: 3rd beaten 8 1/2 lengths
Jazil Finished: 4th beaten 9 1/2 lengths
Brother Derek Finished: 4th beaten 9 1/2 lengths
Showing Up Finished: 6th beaten 10 lengths
Sweetnorthernsaint Finished: 7th beaten 13 lengths
Deputy Glitters Finished: 8th beaten 14 lengths
Point Determined Finished: 9th beaten 15 1/4 lengths
Seaside Retreat Finished: 10th beaten 15 1/4 lengths
Storm Treasure Finished: 11th beaten 19 3/4 lengths
Lawyer Ron Finished: 12th beaten 21 1/2 lengths
Cause to Believe Finished: 13th beaten 21 3/4 lengths
Flashy Bull Finished: 14th beaten 24 3/4 lengths
Private Vow Finished: 15th beaten 27 1/4 lengths
Sinister Minister Finished: 16th beaten 30 lengths
Bob and John Finished: 17th beaten 31 1/2 lengths
A. P. Warrior Finished: 18th beaten 31 3/4 lengths
Sharp Humor Finished: 19th beaten 33 1/4 lengths
Keyed Entry Finished: 20th beaten 40 3/4 lengths

In other news, I now know how to shoot a gun. Or at least Airsoft. Yup. :) Pictures to come.

Now if you will excuse me, I have metaphysics to study, a movie preview to show, and a birthday to celebrate. (I'm getting olllldddddd!)

Later: My sidebar has found me again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Constancia said...

Hobbit when do you come home?? We are already planning a trip to pierre, so get your butt back here!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

Movie preview?! What's all this? What'd I miss??? I didn't catch the film fest!!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home