Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Update

I'm almost done filming!!! That's good, because I'm pretty sure one or two of my actors want me dead. I cannot wait to be done with the filming part. I think if I ever did anything professionaly with movies, I would either be an actor or an editor or a writer. No directing for me! Too much. It's too muuch.

Tomorrow is the last day of classes. Then a study day. And then *drum roll, please* FINALS!!!! Run for your lives!!! My first final is worth 60% of my grade in theology. My next final is worth 40% of my metaphysics grade. Then Latin, which is only 10%, but that's good, because I have a social teachings final right after that, which is worth 35 - 40 %, I think. And it all wraps up with English at 35%. Theology is probably going to be the scarest one as far as stress, but I don't think the test should be too bad. The hardest test will mostly likely be metaphysics. I love that class so much, but I just don't think I can sit down and prove God exists in 30 minutes. (There are four essays, I'm assuming that's going to be one of them.)

I can't believe the semester's almost over. It went so fast and yet I thought it'd never end. I've come to the conclusion that time can fly by while moving very slowly. It's a strange thing. No wonder God is outside of it.

In other news, Dr. Andres has ruled on the Eucharist debate. He says that St. Thomas says that Jesus's substance is present in the Eucharist, but His accidents are not. But that the Church has not formally ruled, so no one is allowed to throw anathemas at each other. I' m so happy I'm not a heratic. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home