Monday, May 08, 2006

Weird Dream

So a couple of nights ago I had a crazy dream. Claire, Olivia, and I were in prison. But it wasn't your normal US jail, or even like, Shawshank. It was some kind of terrorist prison camp or end-times you're-a-Christian-so-we-kill-you type thing. So we got beat all the time. My dream picked up with me laying on my back on a stone with blood on my face. I remember just laying there feeling the sticky blood drying on my face. I had just closed my eyes, when Smitha came to visit me. He talked to me for a few minutes until the guards came into the cell and got me and Claire and Olivia up. She bound our hands behind our backs and told us to get going. I asked where we were going and Smitha responded, "You're coming with us." I turned around and saw the entirety of CC and suddenly we were walking in the March for Life. Each of us was still bound and had a guard leading us. After the March was over, it was back to prison. We stayed there for the remainder of the winter. In the spring, the guard led us out into the garden. She tied Claire to a fence post and then me to one farther down. (I assume Olivia was kicking around somewhere.) When the guard tied my hands to the fence post, she didn't finish the knot. She looked at me and looked at the knot with a knowing look. I have to say, I was pretty confused, because I didn't know why she would want to help me escape. Plus, there were armed guards watching me, it wasn't like I could just make a break for it. That night they brought us back in. The next morning the officer in charge called me and Claire and Olivia into her office. She began telling us about a conspiracy to break us out of the jail. She wanted to know if we had any information. And then I woke up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ibid said...

wow. Um, i think it has something to do with all the inanimate object torture that has been going on.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Constancia said...

that sounds crazy... i hope that doesn't ever ever ever come true! but i can believe it came from you, becuase you are weird like that! um... you still haven't called me... don't you come home in like 5 days?!?!?!?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Phantom Seraphim said...

Wow.

Am I that cruel??? Oh wait, yeah I am... >:-D

{Laughs evilly} BWA-HA-HA-HA-*choke*-*gurgle*!!!! Oh... I don't feel so good...

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home