Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm Sorry!

It's been almost a week since my last post. And what a week it has been! I've now finished one month of biology in four days. Yea. It's been fun. The next three weeks will contain three more months worth of bio. W00t. Actually, I'm enjoying it a lot. I really like biology (although I have to say I'm not a fan of chemistry) and I'm really enjoying my lab partners. Hehehe. But that's all I'll say about that!

Maggie, Robyn, and Eric came over last night, because I didn't have class today and Maggie and Robyn didn't have to work. We had a "this is the end of the week for us" party. Except poor Eric had to be at work at 8 the next morning. So he left "early." (1:30 am.) Robyn had the bright idea to rent Date Movie, the unrated version. So after Eric went all responsible on us, we watched it. Blech. I am SO GLAD I didn't watch that movie in theaters with Matt. Ahhh!!! Matt, if you haven't seen it yet, DON'T! It was so stupid and sick I could have just barfed on it. Anyway, after that we conked out. Maggie got the couch, Robyn the love seat, and I, legal resident of the house, got a bed. We got up around 10 or so. Well, except for Maggie who got up earlier to let in a poor, locked out Bob. Sorry Bob! Anyway, we ended up watching The Price Is Right. Can't say I've ever seen that show, so it was a learning experience for me. I don't think I'll be watching it much, but it was interesting. I was surprised that Bob didn't mind us sprawled all over the living room, and I do mean all over it. I even got part of a chicken taryaki (Is that how you speel that?) Subway sandwich. Robyn then insisted on making herself presentable before we headed out to Perkins. *shaking head* I don't know what that girl's going to do in college.

In other news, Phantom keeps moving up in the world of technology. My friend Basil (Not to be confused with Basil Howe, who is a different person entirely.) is my new hero for the summer. Basil helped me hook Gunter up to my TV, something I've been wanting to do, evern since I met Champ. Ironically, this is a project that Basil Howe had been helping me with (sort of) before I got home for the summer. But as, he is in New York, and my hero-friend Basil is in SD with me. I believe I shall leave myself in the competent hands of my Basil friends when it comes to technology. And Ryan and Colin. And Andrew. I love that my friends are smart. Also, I think my hero-friend Basil needs a nickname. I would give a nickname to Basil Howe, but well, that is his nickname. That is one of my projects for the summer. Anothe being paying him back. Most likely done with food. And chew?

6 Comments:

Blogger Propter Quid said...

One month of class in four days? I know the feeling. I worked fulltime and took two class like that all at the same time last year. That was fun.

So far working mostly involves surfing the net.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Constancia said...

what is the chew comment about? does basil chew... if he does thats disgusting... i HATE that stuff w/ a passion! and um... ya i am totally craving another end of the week party... real bad!

2:31 PM  
Blogger White Phantom said...

No, no, no, no. Chew is a rosary, most often said in the evening or at night. Generally said on a crushed rose petal rosary, but not necessarily. Best said at Sacred Heart Church.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Ibid said...

I saw date movie at Walmart, and I picked it up and read the back of it. The plot looked so stupid, that at that moment I was glad I did not see it. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss much.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Constancia said...

well that would show how much i know... going to my crazy school and all... but ya, i think i could help you out w/ that rosary... i have something for you...

8:37 AM  
Blogger Learning to be Alone said...

Who are Bob and Basil? I'm confused. I'm clearly not involved enough in your life, which is actually something for which you can be extremely grateful.

Signed,
Confused.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home