Saturday, June 10, 2006

No One Knows

I lay down on the wet lawn
Too tired to go on.
People walkin’ by
They keep walkin’,
Pretty soon their gone.

No one knows what it’s like to be me.
No one knows what I live with.
No one sees how much I want to be free
Or how much I want to do.

Go to class, sit at home
Talkin’ to my friends on the phone.
Mom comes in,
Asks where I’ve been.
No where, not today.

No one knows what it’s like to be me.
No one knows what I live with.
No one sees how much I want to be free
Or how much I want to do.

I see you sittin’ on the grass,
I see you in biology class.
And I wonder what you do.

‘Cause no one knows what it’s like to be you.
No one knows what you live with.
No one sees how much you want to be free
Or how much you want to do.

No one knows, no one knows.
No one knows, no one knows.

Everyday people keep walkin’ on by
I think about their pain
I don’t know, and you don’t know
Maybe they don’t know.

Yea, no one knows what it’s like to be them.
No one knows what they live with.
No one sees how much they want to be free
Or how much they want to do.

No one knows, no one knows,
How much they want to do.

No one knows, no one knows.
How much you want to be free.

No one knows, no one knows,
What it’s like to be me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Propter Quid said...

No one really knows now do they? Less, we tell them.
But do they even care?
One's own problems plus another's.
Now that's a load to bear.

God Bless.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home