Monday, July 03, 2006

A Day On The Town

Today Maggie and I decided to drive around town and take pictures. It was fun.

Here we are at Storybook Land




















Only you can prevent forest fires!
















Here Maggie's getting "eaten" by the lion water fountain.




















Me attempting to ride sidesaddle.




















And I found my horse.















Now Maggie just needs a convertable.




Here I am in the wide prarie of NSU.















Maggie and I looking cool.









And us at the beginning of our journey. Why this is at the end, I don't know.

3 Comments:

Blogger quia said...

JMJ

your hair! it's gone!

but it looks good like that too;-)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Katie Fitz said...

Cute hair, Jenne!

What happened to 8 o'c chaplet? The link doesn't work anymore, but maybe it's just my computer :/

8:38 PM  
Blogger White Phantom said...

Thanks, I'm glad my hair looks good and I don't look like a tree trunk.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home