Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Lake House



My uncle has a cabin at a lake fairly near by. Bob and I have gone there a few times so far. I've met to blog about this before, really I have, I promise. Anyway, My aunt and uncle have three little girls and they are so cute!! The last time we were out there, I brought my suit, but wasn't planning on swimming, because we were only staying for a few hours. As I got in the water with the six enthusiastic kids (extra cousins were over), I said, "And I wasn't going to go swimming." Bob laughed, "Then why are you?" "Peer pressure." Bob looked at me, "From preschoolers?" Yea, I guess so. Maggie came with us once and we had a good time. We baked in the sun. I turned gloriously bronze (slightly off white) and Maggie turned really, really red (scarlet.)




Here Maggie, the oldest of the three girls, and I enjoying the water.


You would totally go swimming if she asked you. You know you would.

4 Comments:

Blogger Propter Quid said...

Oh, trust me, I could say no. Especially as regards jumping in cold water. Cute little girls hold no sway over me. I have to say no to them every day.

That lake looks awesome, however. Or, maybe you just picked a good time to take pictures. Who's the photographer? Look's like fun.

God Bless.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Learning to be Alone said...

Looks beautiful! I think I could say no, though. Not a fan of swimming, no matter who asks me. But again.. that lake and the house look lovely. And cool! Its really hot here. You never did tell me, by the way, WHO IS BOB?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ibid said...

You don't know who BOB IS? Oh come on. No one ever told you the story. Jenne can probaly tell you better than I can, so I'll let her.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Kateri said...

Yes, I would absolutely go swimming if she asked me!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home