Thursday, August 03, 2006

Melancholic

I feel like posting something profound.

I can't think of anything except that I feel like barfing.

I'm sure you didn't want to hear that.

Got certified in CPR and AED usage today. Yup, I can get out there and try to save people's lives. I really hope if I ever need to use it, I can do it right.

Got an American Government final on Friday. Not ready for that in the least.

I just got a laptop stand, so I don't have to use the Physician's Desk Reference and the Mayo Clinic book to prop up Gunter anymore. Well, actually, I'm using the laptop stand, and the PDR. (Gunter's on a coffee table and it's really low.)

Bob bought some Coke today. We drank it at supper. Yummy.

I decided those alcoholics really know what they're talking about with the whole one day at a time thing.

Bob thinks I have commitment issues.

I watched Veggie Tales's Lord of the Beans. I was thoroughly disappointed. Veggie Tales is usually so good.

I've found out there actually is other Christendom students on facebook. Who knew?

I impressed Bob with my ability to read Latin. (Oh such mad skills! Yea, right, I bet Mr. Strickland is rolling over in his grave right now. Especially hard beings he's still alive.)

My cat is sleeping. She just farted. I'm so amazed how something so small and cute and fluffy can be so disgustingly putrid.

I've been wearing jeans to class the last two days. I feel like such a rebel. (And a slacker!!! I'm so sorrrrrry!!!!!!)

If you are reading this, you are probably bored. I know I am.

6 Comments:

Blogger Propter Quid said...

Jenne, you just made my day.

God Bless.

Oh, by the way,
What's the breath to pump ratio these days in CPR?

You should see the size of the hairball that we combed off of our cat this morning. Size of my head it was.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Ibid said...

Thank God I only have dogs. On the other hand, they fart really bad, like sufficating.

Yeah, Lord of the Beans was not their best, I will agree.

7:03 AM  
Blogger White Phantom said...

PQ, 2 breaths, 30 compressions. I'm glad I made your day! That makes mine.

Ibid, I have two dogs and they are not nearly as bad as this cat. Neither are horses or cows. I just don't get it.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Propter Quid said...

Wow, that's five times as many compressions as there were when I first learned. They seem to change it every every year.

Oh, and are you feeding the cat milk or any dairy products? They love it but it gives them diarrhea.

7:26 PM  
Blogger White Phantom said...

*snorts* I love how we're stuck on my cat's digestive tract. And no, we learned very quickly that milk and Emery's stomach did not agree.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Fidelio said...

I wasn't reading because I was bored...I was reading because I love you! (-:

We almost adopted a new kitten today. But the vet told us not to because it would give our current [14 year-old crankpot] indoor cat an aneurusm.

We make sweaters from my outside cat's hairballs. And he can clear a room, with or without having had milk.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home