Monday, September 25, 2006

Request

I have a request for all you Rome girls who are reading this. Please, the next time you see Paul E. (unless it's in church or something), please, please go running up to him screaming "PAUL!! PAUL!!" and jump into his arms and give him a big hug (extra points if you kiss him on the cheek) and tell him it's from me and that I miss him very, very much. And then you have to tell me the exact shade of red that he turns. And tell him I've been torturing freshman and teachers in his absence. :D

6 Comments:

Blogger Scarcely Human said...

Alright, I'll do it.

Wait... I'm not in Rome..

WAIT... I'm not a girl...!

I'll do what I can, anyhow.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Propter Quid said...

At this moment, Paul is reading this... He's not red, but he's rolling his eyes ans saying, "Oh Gosh."

PS. I refuse to hug him.

3:13 PM  
Blogger White Phantom said...

That's AWESOME. (That Paul's reading this, that is, not that you refuse to hug him. Where's the love PQ?)

11:45 AM  
Blogger Propter Quid said...

Love? Between two men? You seem to have misread me. Maybe I should be offended!

God Bless.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Fidelio said...

I'll do it!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Kateri said...

Hi there! It was so nice to see you on Saturday!!! I hope you are doing well. And we still need to get together soon--perhaps Liz, you, and I can make another Daily Grind run when next I'm in FR:)

Love you,

K

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home