Sunday, November 05, 2006

Boys Are Stupid, Throw Rocks At Them

I'm sorry, I haven't updated in a really long time. And right now's probably not the best time, either, because I'm in a rather fowl mood. I'm trying to figure out how I've managed to piss off so many people in the last week or so. I mean really, it's been difficult trying to keep up with who's not speaking to me. And, save my roommate, they've all been guys. I'm beginning to think it's not me, it's them.

I've decided that boys are more trouble than they are worth. I mean, they fly off the handle about things, they then won't talk about them, they get mopy. You practially have to feed them, otherwise they don't eat. You almost have to dress them otherwise they don't match. (And if they do, they're probably not interested in girls, anyway.) They have all of this male ego you have to try not to poke a hole into. That's almost impossible. They're almost impossible. Ahh! Boys have cooties.

There are too many boys that don't make sense. Come back Sean! Come back Andrew! Come back Matt! Come back Sam! Come back Mike! You guys make sense.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ibid said...

Hey, that's not right. . .

I've always been difficult. You know that. And Sean, Sam, Andrew?

Face it, we are two different animals, no matter what you philosophers say. You may think it, but not say anything because you are bound by your need for "logic," but us Literature majors don't have to worry about that.


We make it up as we go along.

3:05 PM  
Blogger White Phantom said...

No, I'm fully aware that men and women are two entirely different speices. In fact I went around saying I was mad at the male species.

And I'm not saying you guys weren't difficult, just that I understood ya'll. (Or at least better than some of the bums here. :P) Okay, you got me. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home