Monday, November 06, 2006

On TV?

Nobody tells me anything. I rolled out of bed this morning and went to work. As I got to the library, I noticed a truck backed up right to the front doors and guys unloading things. The library's fairly new, (It's going on it's third year.) so it's not suprising that stuff would be being done to it. I just hoped that there were some shelves in there for me. I clocked in and sat down at my desk. I watched the men carry things in as I worked. I saw a couple shelves come in and my little hobbit heart leaped with joy. It was time to hit the book sale proper to find a few books that had just gotten sold. As I walked downstairs, I noticed a larg truck parked outside of the basement entrance. It said something like this: EWTN Catholic Network. Meh?! EWTN was at my school? At my work at my school? Needless to say I pondered muchly as I looked for those books. I found a couple of them and went back upstairs. Turns out that we'd all gotten notices in our boxes (except me) saying that EWTN was coming to interview our major speaker on Tuesday and Raymond Arroyo was going to be filming two episodes of The World Over Live in the upstairs of the library. The topic? Medical ethics. Oh man, I've got to figure out how to get in on this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ibid said...

And we're gonna miss it? That stinks!

Hey, maybe they'll allow students to be in the "audience" for the special. That could be fun.

I knew Arrayo couldn't stay away from campus.

3:09 PM  
Blogger White Phantom said...

Yea, last night was the filming. I was on the set behind Raymond. I got to shake his hand!!! My life is complete.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home